2012 is off to a busy start! Only 3 days until I'm on my way to India. By this time next week, I will have Priya with me and be waiting to return home. There is a 10 1/2 hour time difference, so posts will probably come during the day. I'm now just hoping that they are getting her prepared for her new family.
I'm also hoping that I can get all the Christmas decorations put away, the house passable, supplies bought (need to have pet food stocked before I go), and everything packed before Friday. Why am I at work today? I'm glad that I took Thursday off, but I'm definitely beginning to feel a little overwhelmed.
Welcome
This blog is dedicated to the journey to add Priyanjali to our family. Hopefully the blog will proceed quickly as the adoption goes fast. More realistically, this will allow you to keep up with what is happening, even when it is occurring as a snail's pace. Here's to settling in for the long road to making our family of two a family of three. We're prepared for the long wait, but praying that everything goes swiftly. Due to privacy concerns, please do not publish any information on this blog to facebook or any other open media site. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment