Welcome

This blog is dedicated to the journey to add Priyanjali to our family. Hopefully the blog will proceed quickly as the adoption goes fast. More realistically, this will allow you to keep up with what is happening, even when it is occurring as a snail's pace. Here's to settling in for the long road to making our family of two a family of three. We're prepared for the long wait, but praying that everything goes swiftly. Due to privacy concerns, please do not publish any information on this blog to facebook or any other open media site. Thank you.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Time is flying by.  Only 3 days until Christmas.  On January 6, I'll be boarding the long (very long) flight to India.  By the time you all get up Monday morning, I will have met Miss Priya and hopefully won her over.  We head for home very early in the morning (1:45 am) Friday, the 13th.  There is a 10 1/2 hour time difference from New Delhi and Ohio.  Say some prayers for good travel weather.  My plan is to post pictures and updates to this blog while gone.

2 comments:

  1. I bet you're all so excited about all of this! I know I am down here! Please let me know when you're in Cincy with the girls so I can meet Miss priya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to long now. I wish you safe travels and a wonderful meeting with Miss Priya. May everything go smoothly and Miss Grace survive your time away. Are hearts are with you.

    ReplyDelete